"I might be too young to settle down and marry, but I’m definitely too old to be playing anymore games. I’m too old to just be talking to someone, too old to not know what’s really going on, and too old to be entertaining somebody with no intention of making it work. At this age, I’m only interested in consistency, stability, respect and loyalty. And I want to hear someone tell me that they love me and know they Goddamn mean it."-(via loversturnintomonsters)
"We gotta start teaching our daughters to be somebodies instead of somebody’s."-Kifah Shah (via lazyteen)
"I look at you, and I just love you, and it terrifies me. It terrifies me what I would do for you."-Liam Stewart (Alexandra Bracken, Never Fade)
"One day I just woke up and realized that I can’t touch yesterday. So why the heck was I letting it touch me?"-Steve Maraboli (via terrible)
do you ever get that horrible feeling in your stomach because you can’t imagine anyone ever falling in love with you and wanting to spend the rest of their life with you
"You have this one life. How do you wanna spend it? Apologizing? Regretting? Questioning? Hating yourself? Dieting? Running after people who don’t see you? Be brave. Believe in yourself. Do what feels good. Take risks. You have this one life. Make yourself proud."-(via moaka)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life." -
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)